Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Madly In Love

All I can say is I am madly in love with my baby girl. She is the cutest little thing. Holding a little baby is the purest love their is. Nothing compares to having children. I am truly blessed and honored to be able to have the responsibility of raising three beautiful children. Many guys I know feel that having children is some type of burden. Those bastards are selfish egotistical idiots that only care about themselves. My strength comes from my family. There is no greater love than the love of a son or daughter. The more responsibility I have the greater I become. I wasn't put on earth to sit around watching television and eating potato chips. I am here to work and to teach. Having children allows me to experience every facet that life has to offer. When I hold little Faith and put her on my chest nothing else matters at that time. The love swells my heart to the size of Texas and I feel completely content. She is truly a blessing. We all need a little Faith in our lives. The best part of my life is having a great wife and three beautiful fantastic children.

No comments:

Post a Comment