Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Greatest Moments in Life




Faith is Born 12/3/09 6:01 p.m. 7 lbs 19 inches.
There are many defining moments in life. Experiencing the birth of a child is the greatest moment of my life. There is nothing that compares to the wonder of seeing my two boys and my new girl being born. This is what life is all about. There is no word to describe the feeling that over comes me. What I feel is beyond Love. I have done many great feats in my life and nothing compares to what I just experienced. The birth of Faith was so beautiful. My wife Joy is an amazing woman. Her strength and control during birth was unbelievable. She is truly a blessing to do what she has done. I love her very much and am very grateful for her devotion and fearlessness during pregnancy and giving birth. I am her biggest fan.

When my two sons saw their baby sister for the first time, that was another unbelievable experience. There is no amount of money that could buy that. I love being a Dad and I love my family. I thank God every day for allowing me to be a part of all of these wonderful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment