Friday, July 2, 2010



Here are what some of the folks are saying about diet EARTH.

"Just completed reading “diet Earth” and it is excellent… truly one-of-a-kind!

This should be mandatory reading, as a text book on nutrition and exercise… in all of our schools." Steve Speyrer


" Very informative. Daryl's insight and ideas about nutrition is eye and mind opening. He makes the complex science of physiology easy to understand. Great book". Thank you Daryl." John Marshall


" Thank you for the Diet Earth book. I have been reading it while I'm on the treadmill at the gym. I like how you explain things in a way I can understand, it's a very easy read." Kerry Weigle


" The book is well written and very informative. It's wicked awesome!! Scott Duletzke


" Great Job Daryl! Thank you for putting this out." Diane Morgan


" Everyone should read this book. The concepts you have come up with make alot of sense. I always followed the mainstream nutrition ideas. You have made me re-think about how to eat and what to eat. I never realized that I was doing harm from eating foods that were low calories." Mike Tomlison


" Well done! Easy to read, lots of pictures." Jenny Comeau


" Good information. The sample meal plans help to understand what, how and when to eat. Thanks Daryl." Brian Boucher


" I recommend this book to anyone interested in learning how exercise and nutrition help burn fat." Leslie Martin




You can order diet EARTH at www.darylconant.com



Thank you all for emailing me your testimonials. I greatly appreciate your support.


Daryl





tags: redsox, health, nutrition, strength and conditioning, nutrition, gulf oil crises,







No comments:

Post a Comment