Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Seeing Results Anymore

If you have been training for a while and are not seeing results anymore then you might want to do a colon cleanse. I believe that the colon develops a build up of proteins, and other wastes that form a mucous barrier along the lining of the intestines. This mucous barrier reduces nutrient exchange into the bloodstream. When nutrients are not able to get into the blood the body goes into a starvation sequence. During a starvation sequence the body holds onto fat and it usually collects around the mid-section. By eliminating toxic build up in the intestines it will re-establish healthy bacteria. Healthy bacteria is essential for breaking down food. I believe in nourishing all the essential organs of the body. Though there are many medical doctors that will disagree with cleansing the colon. They believe that this is not important and should be avoided. However, every time I cleanse my colon I can't believe the effect I get from it. I don't lose any muscle tissue and my abs become extremely defined. I have physically seen my waist go from a 31 to 29 inches within five days without any of my other measurements being effected. I don't care what the medical doctors say. I believe in my body and what I do to it. No one has to take my advice. I just give suggestions to what I feel works. All I know is this works for me and I know that it can work for you. A toxic colon is not something I have made up, it is real and can cause many health problems. Cleansing your colon can help improve digestion and help you break out of the rut.


tags: health, fitness, muscle, endurance, colon, cleanse, nutrition, vegetarian, body building,

No comments:

Post a Comment