Monday, April 11, 2011

Here's a link from one of the readers of my blog

Dear Daryl,

Hope this email finds you well. My name is Roxanne and I manage content for Nursingschools.net. Just wanted to express my sincere interest in your site. It's not often that one comes across a site that is so well-written and creatively expressed.

Since we write in a similar niche, thought you might want to share a recent article of ours, "50 Natural 20 Incredible I Phone Apps for Troubled Sleepers with your readers. Here's the link : (http://www.nursingschools.net/blog/2011/04/20-incredible-iphone-apps-for-troubled-sleepers/).

If there's anything else on our site that interests you, please feel free to let me know. Thanks again for the great content!


Sincerely,
Roxanne McAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment