Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why Some Folks Cannot Lose Fat

Have you ever wondered why you cannot lose body fat? Well you are among millions of people who suffer from this constant battle. There are many factors that are involved when metabolizing off body fat.

1. Age
2. Genetics
3. Bone Type
4. Fast Twitch / Slow Twitch muscle concentrations
5. Size and activity of Cellular Organelles
6. Endrocrine System Regulation: Hormone Levels; anabolic, catabolic, hunger hormones.
7. Correct Exercise
8. Proper Nutrition
9. Environmental Factors
10. Stress

In my book diet EARTH I discuss these factors in more detail. If you are struggling with your body and can't seem to make any progress, I suggest that you invest $35.00 and get my book. You can order it on my website: www.darylconant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment