Monday, January 24, 2011

FOLKS I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hi Everyone,

I need your help. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.


Act Today Or Kiss Your Organics Goodbye! 


After years of bureaucratic wrangling, Secretary Vilsack and the Obama administration are only days away from approving Monsanto’s genetically modified (GMO) alfalfa. If approved, GMO alfalfa will fundamentally undermine the entire organic industry overnight. In addition, the USDA says American consumers don't care about the contamination of organics. 
Please join us in calling on Secretary Vilsack and President Obama to stand up for organic family farmers by rejecting the approval of Monsanto's GMO alfalfa. Tell them to protect organic integrity and seed biodiversity over corporate profits.
GO TO THIS LINK: 

I am not a person that forces my political views on anyone. Very seldom do I ever put up a fuss about the government, but this subject hits home.  I wrote in my book "diet EARTH" how the natural food supply is contaminated and if something doesn't change then we will lose our "natural" food supply.  We will be subjected to eating poisoned, contaminated foods that will make us sick. If this bill passes then we can say good bye to organics.  This is terrible.  I am angry with those that are trying to ruin our natural food supply, WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

tags: obama's organics, GMO, Vince Gironda, Ron Kosloff, Daryl Conant

1 comment: