Wednesday, October 13, 2010

COMING SOON... the long awaited...THE INVINCEABLE VIDEO SERIES

COMING SOON!!!
I am proud to announce the up coming release of The InVINCEable Exercise Video Series.  We are finishing up the final editing and formatting process.  There are so many exercises that we have decided to break the series up into 4 discs.  In the videos I demonstrate all the exercises that Vince taught me.  These videos are a companion to my book InVINCEable™.  We will be selling the videos individually per body part or as a set.  There are over 60 exercises.

I would like to thank Video Creations for helping me with this project.  I am very excited about its release. There is no video like this out there.  It is one of kind...

If you are interested in this product, please send me an email and I will make sure that you will be among the first to recieve it. 

tags: Vince Gironda, Daryl Conant, Ron Kosloff, diet EARTH, nutrition, strength training, bodybuilding.




No comments:

Post a Comment