Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Greatest Exercises

If your goal is to just burn fat and "lose weight" then go to any aerobic class in America and jump around doing your thing. But if you are interested in having a great looking physique with proper symmetry and muscle definition then I can help you. There is a reason why I don't have bells and whistles at my gym. There is no need for the hype. I find it interesting to see people work out at my facility. Those that don't want my help tend to have no idea what they are doing here. The equipment that I have has to be used in a specific way to get results. I think that when some folks join up here they want all those silly machines that do all the work for them. They believe that if they do those machines then they are working out and that they know what they are doing. Or if the machine is pretty and sleek then they will get a great looking body. My equipment has a specific purpose and if used incorrectly you won't see results. Here are just some the best exercises to develop the body that I perform at my gym.

1. High Stand Gironda Dips
2. Conant's Lat pulldown Specialization
3. Scapula Rotations
4. Neck Press
5. Body Drag
6. Spider Bench Curls
7. Kneeling Tricep Extension
8. 3 way Sissy Squats
9. Hack Slide
10. Push up Prone Leg Curl
11. Frog Sit-Ups.

These are the greatest exercises to develop the body. There is no greater feeling than engaging in an exercise that provides a pure contraction.

These exercises are hard to do without the right equipment. In fact, I have never seen any of the equipment that I use in any other gym. If I need to I will have a specific piece of equipment built. I find most machines out there useless. They are good for attracting naive people to join up at a gym. I find no advantage in Cybex machines over good ole fashioned dumbell exercises. Give me my dumbells!!!

If you would like to learn more about these exercises come to the Fitness Nut House and I will show you them personally.

tags: vince gironda, weight training, bodybuilding, nutrition, health, diet, fat loss, power lifting, steroids

No comments:

Post a Comment